1. Financial assistance & scholarships are available for study at Undergraduate and Graduate level in all disciplines at HEC selected public sector Pakistani universities and degree awarding institutions.
2. Students need to compete for securing admission at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in Undergraduate (4 years) or 2 years MA/MSc programs.
3. Students in financial need who are already enrolled in participating institutions are also eligible to apply but will be considered partial.
4. The eligibility of a candidate is linked to his/her financial needs as assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee. The financial background of the family of the applicant will be kept in view in this regard.
5. The number of Graduate and Undergraduate slots will be decided by the universities but weightage will be given to Undergraduate slots.
6. Funding for Graduate and Undergraduate slots will continue for the complete duration of the program. In case any students drop out, they will be replaced by other candidates on the waiting list.
7. All disciplines will be kept open. The selected university will decide whether to include or exclude any discipline keeping in view its grant, program cost, and number of allocated slots, etc.
8. Considering the allocated grant, the university may adjust the total number of scholarships to an extent in order to cover the tuition fees.
9. This scholarship awarded to a student will continue in subsequent semester(s) provided the student secures good academic standing in his/her performance (2.5 CGPA) during the previous semester.